Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pictures Pictures Everywhere!!!

Well so it's really hard to be consistent and really and truly be a "Daily" report!!! 
Today I have been sorting digital pictures!  I have them saved everywhere from MySpace to Facebook and then from this computer to that computer and then from my phone to my jumpdrive!!!! Holy smoke it's a digital nightmare!!!  I like paper!  I can see paper, sort paper Visualize paper!!!  I know for sure what I have and will be able to see again and what I won't. With Digital I am always wondering!!!  It is fun to go back and look and remember the people, the places, the dreams and the heritage that makes me who I am.  Also good to note that I must want my grandaughter to be a cheerleader, cuz it seems I have replaced the infant cheerleader outfit with yet a bigger one this last year for Christmas all in the name of motivating my daughter to get done with school!!!  It is also pointed out to me, that I love to have people over to the house.  I hope to be able to do that again once the snow melts!!!  We are outdoorsy people and love to have the fire and chat...why do I live in the city again??? really??!!?!?  I miss the freedoms from that lifestyle!
Ahhh, those were the days!


No comments: