Tuesday, February 08, 2011

I miss my Daddy

I don't blog from post! Left from right! North from the south, east from the west??? Sync from Link!!!???
I hesitate to blog today, for my mind is reeling and anxious, frustrated and pensive.
But alas!! Maybe if I start to write I will be able to sort things out in my mind and come up with a solution.
What does one do without a "To Do List"?
It looks like I did figure out how to get my phone pics on my computer though YIPEEEE! My Pictures make me happy.  It is a happy memory I have also of my Father, maybe that is why I have kept so many scrapbooks.  He would come home for dinner on Sunday night and we would watch "Archie Bunker" and then look thru picture books together.  I loved it when he smiled and laughed, I do miss my Daddy!!!
Fathers are very important figures in a childs' life.

Odd that is where I ended up on this empty day in my life.

No comments: