Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Apryl Fool's Day!

My Favorite Apryl Fools Day!!!    This is my visual, I can see it all happening as clear today as the day that it happened!!! This shows what a silly "fool" I am!  This is how it went down...my daughter is in the 1st grade, it's April 1st.  Does she know that a silly holiday about "foolishness" is celebrated on this day - NO!  But I do!!!  I woke her up an hour before the bus was suppose to come I yelled and acted like she was late I hurried her, she had to time to do her hair or match her socks (the folds needing to be equal or she would go into a meltdown)!!!!  I gave her her stuff and pushed her out the door without any breakfast and with NO lunch, cuz she was going to miss the bus for school!  I guess you have to know My darlin apoannie!  -She hates to get up- from day ONE she hated to get up early.  She went haulin' down the sidewalk to catch the bus, she waited and waited and waited.  NO BUS!  Finally I went down to her and said; "April Fools"  - who was the fool I ask today even as I sit her laughing to myself - me!!!!  Poor kid she didn't even know what hit her, OR what APril FooLs DaY even is, she just looked at me...
Well mom where's the bus??  Apryl I was kidding you,  you are really way early, come eat and get a lunch. NO I am going BACK TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Apryl said...

Omygosh! I'm still traumatized about April Fools day mom! Thanks a lot! J/K I am just glad I have such a cool mom :) Love you so much!

Angie Larkin said...

I just read back several posts and had a great time! Your blog is a potpurri of so many topics. I really liked your mom's advice about money. It is so true. I find myself wanting everyone to think that I have the money for this or that...but I don't! Ain't no shame in it! It's just the truth. Keep on bloggin'.