Thursday, March 31, 2011

Binge

March 31, 2010
I am cleaning house!  I'm sick of this! It's heart breaking.  I have been sorting and sorting and sorting.  I have started to look at it as a good thing, a way for me to get rid of "old weight, the dark days of my life, out with the old and in with the new" It's time for a new book maybe not even a new chapter, but a new book!!!
I have given stuff to Desert Industries, Good Will, Salvation Army, we listed items on Craigslist, I have shredded, trashed, and Burned barrels of stuff!  In comparison to starting my knew eating program I am discarding old weight  - 80 pounds of "old weight"!!!!  I have needed to loose about 80 pounds for at least 10 years, and now since Ayris and Tyler left I've gained 20 pounds ... Let it go... A new book it is!!!






Good bye Book, Hello new Book

No comments: