Tuesday, February 22, 2011

He was here and then he wasn't!

we have invited a foreign exchange student into the home!
My oh My!!!
This kid has a wonderful lovely personality.  But, he has explained to us that he is Russian Mafia!  He has found the drugs and the women, before the first day is up!
I'm pretty sure he stole some stuff from a store -
He went home!
And that's the story of the Foreign Exchange Student who came to live with us!!!
I just can't have that example in my house, I get in enough trouble leading my family all by myself, I truely don't need nor can I handle that.  I do really like him though and I cried for 2 days after sending him home!

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

was this recent?? thats crazy!!! haha. i am so glad we had such wonderful luck with miriam and joaquin :) i miss them so much! i sure miss you and your family!!

Write for the generations! said...

It was way back! when Amric was like 1 year old. I always swore he brought us the chicken pox everyone in the family got them within 10 days of him getting there! He took pictures of himself partying with the kids from EHS (before cell phones and facebook!) so there was no question about what he was doing!! Kaitlyn think of you often. Are you graduating this semester? Im so excited to see you this summer!!!!