Tuesday, January 22, 2013

No More Desire To Do Evil!


Don't let your imagination run away with you.

I am striving to be more fun!  Too not worry so much.  The problem for me is that when I did just "let down my hair" BE that FUN person, I couldn't do it and not cross lines, getting myself into trouble.  People who that is a problem for them - they are fun and laugh without crossing lines - well they don't understand "wound up tight" people like me.  
A person who does create problems in my head, who isn't worry free, who has seen the problem first hand so it's not unreasonable to "go there".  
One of my favorite people was a friend and a teacher she has 11 children she knew how to have fun and I think she was most perfect. She was a missionary without reserve.  She could associate with everyone. When she passed away her funeral wasn't so sad, like some because you knew that while she was here, she enjoyed life everyday and taught her kids to do that too.  It's my goal to be more like her.  

For if I truly have become a better person I should be able to have fun without crossing lines.  I'm gonna give it a shot.  For I do believe my "heart has changed and I have no more desire to do evil..."  as said in Alma 19:33  I think that I may have not just been protecting myself, but creating a problem where there wasn't even one in the first place.

1 comment:

Write for the generations! said...

Now, see tonight I watched Necessary Roughness and TK gets it???? How does one change and be fun?