Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bennnnnnnneeeeeee!

Once Upon a Time I taught a seminary class and I had some students!  One of them was named Ben Teare! I grew to LOVE the family Family Teare!  Our whole family grew to love the family Teare.  Ben was considerate and a whole lotta fun!  He wanted to drive fast, get outta the house, play hard and come to early morning seminary!  He talked of going to Africa on his mission!  He played a good game of soccer and always had a kind heart.
This is Benny and his buds; Logan and Chris!
We have some crazy stories from this house from putting in that pool, to the hot tub, the food, Nanny, to inside memorizing scripture mastery and watching Football and Zoolander!!!
I don't have a picture of Annie, Gary or Hannah advertising SUU so I had to use Ayris Joan - it's ok she was good friends with Benny and his buds!
It's so interesting to me how life plays out and that we only lived in the same city a few years, but on earth we travel in the same circles!  I know that in the eternities we will too.  From New Mexico to Blanding Ut, From Olympia Wa to SUU we had to meet up somewhere it's in our blood!!!  




Elder Teare
The roads traveled in Germany
When Elder Teare went on his mission he was so fun to write too I so enjoyed his letters - he wrote really good letters.  
When we went to the Temple (this one is in Germany) but we together went to the Albq. NM Temple a couple of times.....  I can see him still sitting there his humble anxious heart.





I know you say Ben - humble heart??!!!  hahaha! He does tend to brag a little and he smiles so much you just think he's up to something.  But Ben you are such a great example for me, Richard and the children!!!  (Ayris and Amric will love being called "the children!").  Amric still has the soccer ball, I'm surprised it's not out on his mission with him :?  When Amric left on his mission he pointed out that his letters I send are to be just as cool as the letters I wrote to Elder Teare!  So... wait?!?!?! He actually was paying attention - who knew!?  

The verdict is in  .... Ben is married to the most wonderful wife in the world, He's going to school, working, having a baby - he's Temple worthy!!!  He even checks in now and then still to this day.  Yep verdict mandates - He is  all grow'd up and making it look good!!!  
Happy Birthday Bennnnnnnneeeeeeeee!!  
We, the Sobczak Clan Wish you most Happy Day and many, many blessings to be yours on your road ahead!!!!

   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



No comments: