Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The season of Jenni!

We have these rally good friends that live in Vancouver.  They have turned out to be more than friends they are like family.  Since Richard feels like his family has disowned him and mine are so far away we feel very grateful to have the Parkers!

In some journal far far away I know I wrote about Jenni!  Well she was one of my girls in Young Women and has been serving on a mission as of late!  She's been home a short time and fortunate for us has decided to come live with us!  I'm so excited to have her here and to learn and grow from her freshly returned missionary status!!

She is going to live and work with Richard for the summer.  It will be good $ and experience for her to get back into the "world of labor" anyway that's our hope.  Hopefully it will be calm here and she can receive inspiration for what she should "go and do" in the fall!  We all love her.  Amric and Ayris kinda worship her so she could get pretty sick of that pretty quick!

I'm very grateful to have lived in Vancouver and I believe we are put into a place for a season for some reason ... Vancouver it was a "start over place for our marriage", and an introduction to a family that will be our friends for eternity.

WAKE UP and pay attention, be aware of your surroundings and ask God "why did you put me here?"  He'll answer, sometimes years later so be patient!

1 comment:

Write for the generations! said...

ok I got a picture in there!!! now I have to figure out how to edit them so you don't have to see the whole scrapbook page of long ago!!! sorry be patient with me!!!