Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Consider your Ways




My 2019 Project

My life is stupid cool!

My grandson inspired me while visiting Vermont with the inspiration that my life is indeed stupid cool!  Well we might of heard Kelly Clarkson say it on The Voice, but no matter it gives me joy and reminds me of goodtimes with "Tiny" who isn't tiny any more!  Thus we see my sub theme for the year 2019, in the process of considering my ways I will remember how stupid cool my life is.


So the following is an outline for the year 2019 it's my plan to return here and report the progress of considering my ways.



Hot air Balloon Festival in Albuquerque 

Outline for the year 

Consider your ways!

What’s in my heart?

Action speak louder than words 

Remember 

The doctrine is an eternal and changing “true doctrine understood change his attitude and behavior”



By Bishop Gérald Caussé

"are we active in the gospel, or are we merely busy in the Church? I promise you that as you strive to be on the Lord’s agenda, nothing will become more important than finding those people you can help and bless At church you will focus on teaching individuals and touching their hearts. Your concern will be to foster a spiritual experience rather than organize a perfect activity, to minister to your fellow members rather than check a box for the number of visits you have made. It will not be about you but about  them..."

Talk Now is the time oct 2018 

Talk  consider your ways April 73 L Tom Perry


Each move one makes is a risk, and if one thinks too long one does not move at all, for fear of what may come, and so becomes immobile, crouched in a shell, fearful of any move.
-Louis L’Amour


Hymns —

Have I done any good 223
We are sowing
Come follow me
If I listen with my heart
Lord, I would follow thee 220
Who’s on the Lords side who 260
True to the faith 254

A-Z each month a topic to consider

January


A my kids  attitude Answers‼️

J my sister Journals
Z Zane  zeal zealots Zionism 


February

BOM asking what are it's precepts?
Time
Money
Yoga

I feel restless with an urgency to be doing‼️
Be careful with your time. “Time is important; you can waste a lot of it if you are not careful.” 








March

Communication.  Covenants.

Quote. mix it up... Knowledge without character 
Prepare and pursue your education. In The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, “education is a religious responsibility pres nelson in Rome Italy


April

Direction organization 


Quotes. mix it up...Worship without Sacrifice

Know your purpose. “You were sent to earth for a reason. Find out what that is. .. Apply your knowledge to the benefit and blessing of other people.” Pres nelson in Rome Italy
“We need to get up off the couch, put down the remote, and wake up from our spiritual slumber. It is time to put on the full armor of God so we can engage in the most important work on earth.”
—@NelsonRussellM #GeneralConference


May

Economy
Value 

Feast on the words of the Lord. “It doesn’t matter what your career is or what your circumstances may be…. If you will read the scriptures daily, you will have spiritual life insurance.” Pray about all of your matters. “Constantly consult the Lord.”

June

Family search
Unity
New Hobby


July

Genealogy TenderMercies

Trust


August

How to...
Individual women from my tree


September

Reconcile daily life. Retirement. MylifeisStupidCool


October

Screentime
Queens of the world 


November

Potential. Precepts
X crossroads


December

LovePureLoveisthis
OneThing organization




No comments: