Thursday, December 06, 2012

31 Days of 31 Christmas' 1986

The Funeral for Dad / Pappa McCoy
  • First Christmas without Daddy.  He died on Jan 16th Cancer of the lungs /pneumonia. 
  •  Sad, Sad day.  Without him a Very sad Christmas.  
  • We were blessed with lots of gifts everyone had plenty!
  • Alicia lived with us this year until June.  Lots of problems.
  • Richard and I may disagree on lots of stuff, but when trouble is a brewin' we stick together come out fightin' and are ONE in the effort of defense!
  • We bought a diesel chevy sedan!  
  • When we were in Oregon looking for a job, Apryl and Austin went to the Ward Campout with Nanny, Tia and her family.  
  • We went to california to visit and on the way home the engine blew just outside LA it cost us 3600.00 to fix it and get it home.
  • Life is one big expense after another.  Will it ever stop? 



The program for the funeral
Daddy, Ron McCoy, Otis Tomney, Dave Inman, Jaci, Austin, Apryl and Mom




Austin turns 4 Dewitts, Webbs, Rens

In 1997 Austin had writing assignments at school and he went thru his journals and wrote about things...this one is about childhood trips his parents made him go on...


Apryl turns 5 Mom still sews and trips to Mexico are still on the Go!

I can clean up!,  Thanksgiving at the Pool house Sharon and kids, Apryl at dance!

HE DID IT!  he graduated!!!  We did it, we got thru it!!!
 It was HELL! But Im so proud of him.  Note that sexy computer!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

I LOVE that you're posting your christmas letters!! When we first got married I started doing them because you did. I've been thinking about not doing one this year but after reading your blog I know I have to. It's an important part of family history.

LOVE YOU!

Write for the generations! said...

thanks Marissa I wouldn't believe believe it myself if I hadn't written it down!! Im glad someine doesn't think I'm crazy!!! AND I NOTE; write them for SURE maybe not mail them !!!!