Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I AM DANG FUN!

I'm so not in the mood to blog and Anona always has way funner things happen to her to blog about I want to be fun like Anona!!!
When Ayris was in Gymnastics I was going thru a slump in life and she and I made cards to help us be positive and to help Ayris be motivated to go backwards on the floor exercise!
My card said "I am DANG FUN!"  I was working so hard to convince myself and others I was, am, and can Be FUN!
Ayris' card said "I am a scary white yellow lion and I can go backwards!"  She went to a Russian Coach and to a Sports specialtist...
Ya know what we decided?  We didn't need anybody to tell us we are fun we just know we are!!!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

You're wicked awesome fun!!!!!!

e.a.s. said...

I think so too! And sometimes things that happen to you are only funny in retrospect! (Like your kid peeing in public:)