Friday, March 10, 2017

March! moves forward without me

Mindfulness

Smart  As I reflect and review the resolutions for March, I see it as a month that I'm really going to be in my head, and so far that is all i've done in March is be in my head!!!  WoW.  it is kinda amaZing how this, MyHappinessProject plays out.

Be Still
I am mindful that I don't like it; to be still.  I tend to think of all that I can not control when it is still.  I then become full of anxiety and panic.

Be Aware
I see that it is long into the month and I've lost days and weeks even, both in travel and being sick.  Then I recognize the trigger of paralyzation; the unknown.  Because of this topic making myself aware, I am making myself DO something TODAY to March Forward.

Education
I want to go to school, I talk about it. It is one of my only regrets that I didn't finish college. Then I remember, I'm not a classroom student, I don't actually learn well academically and my fear heightens.

Learn
In the effort to learn I have to really "Work" at it.  These last few months that effort has been being put into reading.  Believe me it is effort, work a big fat challenge!  For as much as I love books, paying attention is laborious.  Reference MyBlessing!

Be Humble  Defined as t
Me: Teachable - right? What I've learned is "if you have learned something you apply it." 
THEDICTIONARY: 
antonyms:proudoverbearing
  let's see what I learn about BeHumble this month!

Procrastination

For this HappinessProjectTopic made in October,  I'm going to concentrate on the resolutions already laid out so far (Nov-Feb).
1. Be Healthy  I am putting into action no snacking.   Drink my shakes for meals. Move everyday. 

2. Family History
4 years one month at a time and continue the search.

3. Civility
Mostly I am "working" at Keeping it together this month. "KeepItTogether""KeepItTogether""KeepItTogether"!

3b. Scripture study His Words Keep reading everyday everyday everyday.  I can only ___________ Me! (Insert word control, save, etc etc etc!)
4 books and the parables

4.Joy
I don't know what to do here. Throw it all away, give it all away or garage sell it all?   Keep it or move it? because of my lack of ability to make a choice on this I have only reorganized and re labeled.
The life changing magic of tidying up.  

4b. Repentance
I do need this everyday. 

No comments: