Sunday, September 17, 2017

My Happiness Project - September Be Grateful and Submissive?!

Grateful
  1. voices heard on old cassestte recordings
  2. seminary kids that I taught that i still call mine and rejocie with and cry with
  3. facetime which allows me to see Amric Colton and Megan
  4. So blessed and grateful that Amric and Austin went on missions
  5. Grateful to be married in the mesa Arizona Temple
  6. Apryl Ann and her beautiful golden - nope! red locks!!!!
  7. Creation of beautiful nature - for instance Multnomah Falls in Oregon
  8. That Apryl Sean Vaughn Pax anf Gage have the opportunity to live in Vermont
  9. So grateful for being able to send and receive pictures in the moment of Ayris & Michael
  10. Holy Smokes what a blessing my 4 girls are and the opportunity to visit SanAntonio.  Grateful to know Fred Dewitt. Pray for corrine and family.
  11. Again Nature and the creation = Caves in Texas! Specially The Cave with no name!
  12. I am blessed with the most wonderful DILs grateful to spend time with Anona today.
  13. So grateful for Colton Walker he is Adorbs! I love love love his smile and eyes.
  14. Grateful to put so many miles on the vehicles and do it safely and with Richie!
  15. Grateful Austins things arrived in one piece and his family is settling in to a new home
  16. I am grateful for Richard and all he does to support me at home and provide for us to live.
  17. Blessed to take the sacrament and "feel" worthy to do so. Grateful Richard got to albq ok and that his escape room challenge went well for work.
  18. Grateful to stay home and get a lot done around the house still working to get it set up enough to say "Just Us and all are welcome"!!!
  19. Grateful to get into a DOctor
  20. Grateful for my health and Richards.  Prayers for those we know that are struggling with health issues.
  21. Grateful for Ryan and all his help with the Samish house
  22. Grateful that we have a new appraiser out at the house today on the Island doing a new Appraisal.
  23. Grateful for Relief Society and the creation thereof.
  24. Grateful for Shawn bringing us Ayris and Michael.
  25. Grateful Colton is ok from eating a bee!
  26. Grateful for Ayris Joan so so grateful. Grateful she is my daughter, my friend and a forgiving kind MOM she is a mom now!!!! Grateful for her help around here. grateful for 50cent tacos!!!
  27. Grateful my pumpkin cheesecake turned out ok!
  28. Grateful for Sis. shes super on my mind this year.
  29. Grateful for Pax! she sent me a picture and she looked so beautiful I'm grateful she took time to send that to me.
  30. I am grateful for Michael Eugene.

No comments: