Thursday, May 04, 2017

Phase 2 Return & Report Finances and Humility April 2017

My Happiness Project is working. It's in my head all the time, and it is causing a change of heart that indeed will endure into resolutions of a life time.

In Phase 2 I will make the accountability happen, after the initial 21 days of tracking and enduring with said topics, I have to evaluate and set reasonable achievable new goals /#resolutions to be accountable for in my ledger of columns with the headings of; budgeting money, calories, movement and time.  

Here we go !!!!  Who knew Finances and humility would lead me here?!!!!


Phase 2  the war of accountability continues!  


Goals set as a result of April Tracking...

1. Pay a charitable tithe and Fast offering

2. Be out of debt.

3. Exercise 30 min a day.

4. Avoid snacks, must lower Cholesterol.  

5.  I am not responsible for anyone but me! (review #4splendidtruths http://gretchenrubin.com/happiness_project/2009/07/how-to-be-happier-in-four-easy-lessons/and #secretsofadulthood http://gretchenrubin.com/happiness_project/2009/09/secrets-of-adulthood/ !)


Remember the goal was to marry in the Temple.  But then what?  I never ever thought passed that. Be accountable, Endure to the end!!!  Be committed, resolutions for a life this time. The search, the refinement, The Project continue!














No comments: