Monday, April 24, 2017

Discovery; Mindfulness in Visionpursue

For Review #MyHappinessProject Resolutions already executed to continue to build on

NOV
1. Be Healthy  I am putting into action no snacking.   Drink my shakes for meals. Move everyday. 

DEC
2. Family History
4 years one month at a time and continue the search.

JAN
3. Civility
Mostly I am "working" at Keeping it together this month. "KeepItTogether""KeepItTogether""KeepItTogether"!

3b. Scripture study His Words Keep reading everyday everyday everyday.  I can only ___________ Me! (Insert word control, save, etc etc etc!)
4 books and the parables

FEB
4. Joy
I don't know what to do here. Throw it all away, give it all away or garage sell it all?   Keep it or move it? because of my lack of ability to make a choice on this I have only reorganized and re labeled.
The life changing magic of tidying up.  

4b. Repentance
I do need this everyday. 

MAR
5. Mindfulness  BE mindful of what I am "certain of"...  Back to my basic question of yester year "What is the One thing today that I stand for, would fight for, believe in?"  Be Certain what kind of Character I have, portray and want to build on. 
Very excited to report that thru Richards work I have discovered a new app and way to be accountable for mindfulness.  In March I was discouraged with my choice of mindfulness because it didn't really lead me anywhere except to over analyze everything!  The app is called #visionpursue and for the next month I will be doing dailys to further expand #Mindfulness.


5b. Procrastination set some goals.  achieve them.  I got my pocket watch to wear around my neck, like Emmaline!!!  It will remind me of the words "but for a very short time."  Make Time count!

No comments: