Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Singing Dead ... yet another Dream

Emotional Goodbyes and Discord????


The dreams, they just keep on coming!  More real more complete, more colorful!  If I could just put it all together I probably would have all my life's questions answered!!!
the Lyman family in Blanding 1956

To begin with my mom was singing to me - She NEVER SANG! I never heard her sing except at church!  One thing she always liked about going to the Lyman Family reunions and get togethers was that they always sang.  In the dream, ;like I said She was singing in a quartet, with the "sisters Lyman" by the way.
  I was leaving to go into another room and she wanted to come too, but I oh so diplomatically sat her down on a pew. 


 When I went into the other room it was mostly white, with Drapes hanging from ceiling to floor and wall to wall.  For some unknown reason I started to clean - I was dusting with a rod and feather that reached to the top of the drapes.   In the corner was a cob web, I was pulling it away from the wall and down when all of a sudden I realized there were bugs. 
 Then I saw it a nest??? that looked like a hive, but it wasn't bees - it was little tiny bugs.  Thousands and thousands of them. When I went to knock it down the bugs flew at me and I ran back to the room with my mom.  She wasn't there any more.  
The scene pulled back like a camera pulling away and I was standing in a large room that looked like a chapel, with a piano, pews and me no one else.
 The piano started to play by itself no one singing or playing,
 but it was our old piano (remember the green one!) completely out of tune  (I can't hear a tune if I had too, yet I knew it was out of tune)..... fade to black!!!  

 Holy Moly now my dreams have directors!!! CUT!

Interpertation:
Singing 
To sing in your dream represents happiness, harmony and joy in some situation or relationship. You are uplifting others with your positive attitude and cheerful disposition. Singing is a way to celebrate, communicate, embrace and express your feelings.
To hear someone sing in your dream signifies emotional and spiritual fulfillment. Your mood is changing for the positive as your outlook in life is looking up.
Dead 
To see or talk to the dead in your dream forewarns that you are being influenced by negative people and are hanging around the wrong crowd.This dream may also be a way for you to resolve your feelings with those who have passed on. Alternatively, the dream symbolizes material loss. If you dream of a person who has died a long time ago, then it suggests that a current situation or relationship in your life resembles the quality of that deceased person. The dream may depict how you need to let this situation or relationship die and end it......
To see and talk with your dead parents in your dreams represent your fears of losing them or your way of coping with the loss. You are using your dream as a last opportunity to say your final good-byes to them. 
Bug 
To see a bug in your dream suggests that you are worried about something. It is symbolic of your anxieties and/or fears. What is literally bugging you? Consider also the popular phrase "bitten by the bug" to imply your strong emotional ties or involvement to some activity/interest/hobby. 
Piano
To dream that the piano needs to be tuned indicates some aspect of your life is in discord. You need to devote more time to a relationship, family duties, project, or other situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NazxAHYOJfk&list=AL94UKMTqg-9CgDv-LZ2PfaaCssVWpNV8X

No comments: