Monday, March 11, 2013

Was is worth it?

Went to the cemetery to pay honor to my parents.

This is my Daddy

This is my Mother!
I wondered if they think I amounted to anything and if all they went thru for me was worth it?  

As parents we go through lots for our kids.  We probably only realize and maybe a little bit understand it, after we have children ourselves.  It can be a very unselfish thing to bring children into this world. I know my parents sacrificed and struggled in behalf of their namesake.  I hope I made it worthwhile for them. I pray that when I see them again I can hold my head up high with no regrets, but that too they will be glad to see me not sorry or wishing they'd done something else!
  While in life we might wish things were different, really we wouldn't be who we are if they were and I am glad to be me and wouldn't change a thing in my circumstance molding me into the weirdy that I am today! 
Thanks mom and Daddy for being my Mother and Father.

No comments: