Friday, December 07, 2012

31 Days of 31 Christmas' - 1988

Be forewarned I must think no one is aware of what I am doing and needs to know! I repeat myself allot!  I'm pretty sure I invented the paper version of blogging!!!  Plus I can't count how many years 2 not 3 since I mailed a letter!!!








Apryl & austin Easter
I'm finding I made us twin dresses alot!!?? Yikes!!
Eugene, Portland and Mt. St. Helens
Joan and Sam visit us in Washington

Christmas sock tradition is to put in our socks on christmas eve a gift that we can give to Jesus over the coming year

  • Austin - to learn to tie my own shoes without asking for help.  To show my love for Jesus by saying my prayers.
  • Apryl - be worthy to be baptized.   Be HONEST!
  • Mom - live for you by being committed to thee first before myself.
  • Our Family table!  I was so excited I have a thing for the kitchen table!!
  • Dad - to do my best to take care of my family and to strive always to do His will.






When asked in the christmas book what the kids would remember about Christmas this year austin wrote:
"We were broke. We put a tree up on the wall and no real one Thats All I can Rember."


No comments: