Thursday, March 31, 2011

One year ago today...

So ... again, I'm not being consistant.... I'm going to write it off to I got sick!!!???!?!  Lame I know, but can I have a sick day or two???!!!  I was talking to Apryl and her family on Sunday and I just got so sick all of sudden I think my blood pressure just dropped and I lost it!

anyway enough of that ...

One year ago today I was with Mom combing her hair and telling her stories.  I worked everyday in the month of March to scan her pictures and organize her papers writing a history for her to leave for her grand and greatgrandkids.  I just had a feeling that it had to get done, I felt that urgency of the spirit. A time in my life to be recorded that I know what it felt like to feel the prompting of the Holy Ghost to go and do.  I'm grateful I did.

No comments: