Thursday, March 03, 2011

Freckles are good?

Interestingly enough one year ago today I felt the same way I feel today about eating!!!  All I want to do is EAT!  It's like some trigger went off in my head and said MCDONALD's is calling you!!!  Last year I talk of being out of control in all my carvings, I guess it's the 3rd day of a new eating program and thus ... I am in withdrawal, I'm toxic and I want to eat!  I'm bloated and and crazy.  Did I say I'm flashin' and want to EAT! 

 Also today I went to the doctor and they again found skin cancers had one cut off and 2 on my face frozen!  What happened to me!?  I used to think my freckles were my cutest assets!!! I remember getting my senior picture and the photographer suggesting that he edit my picture erasing the moles and the freckles and I was so insulted because I thought they made me who I am!  Well, now...all these years later they seem to be kicking me in the butt! :(  The weird thing is the moles I think are the problem, turn out not to be and the other ones ... they are trouble!!!  Is that how life is!!!???  Things you think aren't trouble sneak up on you and turn into trouble.  Really I don't believe in that "don't sweat the small stuff" crap at all!!!! 
But tomorrow is another day and I will be back on track in the early AM!!!  

No comments: