Saturday, February 26, 2011

Getting a little of my own right back at me!!!


This kid is really on my mind today and since feb is almost over including the Tolo date picture here~!
As I was saying earlier!!! what do I do to help these two kids!!! Maybe I should try something new and back out of it VS being the Jane Austen Aunt!!! Let them see what happens without striving to explain what she said to him and What he meant when he said that to her!!!! Since I am so great at communication anyway!

Whitney having a baby shower!  So happy for her and her little family!! Love Love Love Whitney!!!

Off to Apryls....While I am with Apryl we love to watch our TV, but I especially like the way that she brings me Jane Austen and all of her weird English novels.  I could never read them, but when I watch them with her...look out, I'm in and there is no stopping our little marathon.  It's interesting too ... I like to watch and study the relationships she has with friends, men and Aunts!!! 

Austin and Anona arrived, they are doing some job interviews.  .  . woodland Hills, Downtown LA who knows where he will be this time next year?? 

I'm still at Apryl's haven't heard from anyone except Tyler.  I guess he spoils me, so I expect everyone to text me all the time, too!  But just reafirms my lesson this month in the importance of staying in contact.

The grandkids throwing books, that seems to be a big surprise since Apryl likes the book so much!??  Tonight I was suppose to babysit but Sean went with his parents vs coming home to take Apryl on her Temple Date.  When will husband (boyfriends learn!?!?!).   On another issue... Really?  Why do people think I can't keep it together?  Apryl and Sean took me to the In-Laws tonight - they pointed out to me that they prayed for me...Really?  am I that awful that I can't represent without embarrassment???  I would like to help out more, But I feel like she doesn't want or like anything that is me - the person who I am???  Today we went to a cement park and took the kids to play.  I felt like Iris and Kelly were in the car only this time it was Kelly and Apryl!  Yikes!!!  I really could delv into this more the relationship between the mother and daughter, but not tonight.  It is so much fun to be here with Vaughn and Pax, neither of them took any time at all to warm up to me.  We had tons of fun playing, reading and playing more!   Be careful how you treat your mother!!! 

I miss my family.

Feb enteries almost over.  I am learning.  I am also thinking this is a big job and wondering how Julie (Julie and Julia) ever wrote everyday AND cooked!!!!   I want to write with inspiration and not just blah blah blah my journals say this and that today.... hopefully it'll pick up!

No comments: