Sunday, February 27, 2011

Decision Decision

Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work-HL Hunt
It's going to say Monday, but I haven't been to bed yet, so I think this should still count for Sunday!!!
One thing I am learning, I don't just like randomly writing here, like say Facebook or Twitter!!!  I like to think, maybe even say a prayer, I like to read a little and do some research when I blog, it tends to mean more and actually add up to something that I believe can say something!?!?!  But tonight, I haven't done that. Tonight is me wishing that I could get online and find answers  to questions that would lead us all down a happy long and straight road...one that is paved and has no hills or loose gravel.  My how we can make our lives miserable and non productive by being paralyzed by indecision.  My Mom taught me this by Edgar A. Guess; "You are the person who has to decide. Whether you'll do it or toss it aside; You are the person who makes up your mind. Whether you'll lead or will linger behind. Whether you'll try for the goal that's afar. Or just be contented to stay where you are.” I pray for peace, for guardian angels, for SOMEONE TO MAKE A DECISION!   

No comments: