Saturday, January 29, 2011

Movin on

Oh man it's late in the daily process!!! I thought when I saw Julie and Julia, a wonderful little story about two chefs - well I thought it was lame, asking myself -who couldn't cook something everyday and then blog about it?!!!! I named my blog The Daily ...cuz I planned to do just that write Daily!  Well it's not proving to be as simple as I had "judged"!!!  But as I am learning from my "paper Journals" that we keep records so that we can and must learn from the past.  I once prayed for wisdom ... I'm not sure what month that was in, but I know where we lived and can see myself in my bedroom, down on my knees praying for wisdom.  I have since identified with the definition of wisdom; "Wisdom is knowledge rightly applied".  So if I am to learn from the "paper", from the "past" and go and do better or even BEST in the future I must just keep moving and not give up....and so must you.  so let's move on!!!

No comments: