Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Car trouble in Baker City

I have surmized that January is not a good month for me!  In reading and reviewing my "paper journals" I seem to not find too much happiness in January and I always in every year have new resolve. So I am going to learn from this and change stop repeating the same blah blah blah stuff!  I found two "HAPPY" enteries to share ... Jan 6 2001 Mom Apryl and I left for Utah!  It was such a fun drive.  I really do have so much fun with Apryl Ann when she is not worried about "the social network" of her life.  On this drive she was not, we drove thru rain and sleet and snow in her little honda on an adventure back to Weber State.  We had a little car trouble and for awhile thought that Nan was going to freeze to death right there in the car! We stayed in Baker City just to warm up Nanny!  Ohhh Apryl I do love you,  she is pretty confused about why she is going to Weber, and leaving love behind her.  It is so hard as a mom to watch your daughter go off to college to see her sad, scared, anxious, curious, excited all in a matter of seconds!  I remember leaving her there that first semester, standing on the balcony of her dorm - I cried all the way to Boise!  She is a wonderful deserving young woman, she will be ok, she will get thru school and be running a hospital someday!!!  Austin got his letter of acceptance to BYU this week, what will I do when they are both gone??? They are my life.

No comments: