Wednesday, August 07, 2013

I "POaST" about my life --- 1964 ...


Mom worked hard to hold a Family meeting with us once a week!!!  This was one of our activties and the results....  
Describe who you are...  each family member (1-4) wrote something about said person...
  • Tom... 1."able to ride horses fairly good."   2. "Mows the lawn very good."  3."It is a great talent to be able to accept disappointments and not be resentful - like not getting to go to the show last Friday."    4."Very co-operative in anything he is asked to do."    He wrote about himself; "Try to not gripe and just do everything told to do."
  • Kelly Sue... 1. "She tries to learn."    2."Good Worker, does the dishes."   3."Dances pretty good when she trys."   4. about myself I wrote; "I keep the house clean and bathe and mind my parents. I be good and mind my manners at the table. I be nice to my friends."
  • Daddy... 1. "He likes Red and he likes steak."   2. "When you say something you almost always get it done - your way, which I guess is good."  3. "He is nice to us." 4. "Thoughtfulness for others is a truly fine quality - Like not working me when I was tired." (I don't know what that means!!!)  He said this about himself; "I like to see that my family is provided for."

mom and daddy



Tom starts to Rodeo!
I really want too barrel race at the rodeo, but I'm not allowed.  But here began my love of the Rodeo.  The people, the RUSH, the "fashion", the stress of it all!
  I wanted to be there and be involved always!!! But for some reason Dad pushed me away and only accepted Tom.

Judyann not doing well away at school.  
Seems she found the kids who didn't follow the honor code at BYU!
She also keeps fainting!!!
No one knows what the heck is wrong with her.
When she was home on break, she got into a huge fight with mom and mom slapped her in the face.  "I went to my bed and cried for hours. I will never be mean to mom like Sissy is."

Timmy certified for scuba training in the Army.


Some of my favorites in THE WORLD were ... 







No comments: