Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Break 1990

Took Apryl to get her hair cut!! When will I learn; we went to the beauty school!!!! Yikes They did a crummy job! She may never talk to me again!!!    Mom and I went to see "Steel Magnolias", Holy Crap...to think that that might ever be the end for my sister - Oh man, it was so sad I cried a river!  I hope that they find a cure for sissy.

We went to that Rotary Park to have a "play day"!  It was fun.  The little mexican kids beat up Rand, and Jacob cussed at them!  Then came chased Austin down...his only response was "don't they know my cousins are mexicans? how come they want to fight? someday mom I will be able to talk to them!".

Off to Ajo Pizza with Sis and her boys!  I wish O and M were closer to me, I'd love to have them live by me. I sure want to know them and for them to never forget me!!!!!!!

Took the neighborhood to the Phoenix Zoo!  we were all of a sudden surrounded by cops who were arresting some homeless looking people that were eating out of the garbage cans! It was so sad.  Apo was sad for them that thier socks did not match!!!!

Austin helped me every morning deliver papers.  money is so awful.  Over to Pappa's grave.  Then we drove around Rallys for hamburgers!  Had to pay 25.00 for tithing and today it was hard to do that. 

I see us eventually settling down in a rural neighborhood, not in the city.  I just don't like it here in the city!!!  I so enjoy my babies.  I'm grateful to hang with them after school and to be able volunteer in their class rooms even if they are horrified at times by their crazy mom!!!! 

No comments: