Thursday, March 14, 2013

I don't have time for a Mess like you!

Ok these dreams have got to stop...  

What I am noticing with the dreams is that they are starting to connect in the way that they have same components; children; mine and other peoples, water, forms of transportation;bus,train,trucks!, and mom has been showing up more and more?????  Last nights dream had too -2 (TWO) Bridges.....


At first I was with Amric.  I get that he wrote yesterday, My mind would go there - right?  We were walking and he was discussing his testimony, goals and clothes he's wearing! As we moved behind him was a giant TV screen (before I dreamt about a screen also) it was playing his life; especially showing "changes" he is making in his life time.  I turned to get on a big black bus and when I looked back he was gone.  I got on the bus and went to meet Richard, but instead it was Ayris she was there with a really really good man with kinda curly hair, he had a bike and was walking with beside her with balloons and life was fun and colorful!!! Then Mom was with them. Then she was with me and we were walking...
We then ended up in a football field and it changed it was all tumbleweeds no more color - brown and gray. It was lined with paint to look like trailer spaces then keys then recliners and a guy sitting in a recliner watching TV (could've been Richard? but it seemed like he was with Ayris).  Because then we were in a baseball field nice brown dirt the line from the tumbleweeds led to the bases on the field surrounded by lots of beautiful green grass.  Next to it was a log house full of adults with children and I got off of the bus and went inside as if I was with this group of people.
Richard drove up in a long bed red truck with a trailer behind it.  He parked it under a carport.  Children were everywhere in all the rooms and on the rafters it seems like!  I was responsible for a few of them.  An adult came in with pot and I threw it in a garbage can.  I went into the bathroom and on the counter was a bottle of pills when I opened it - it had all colors of pills in it, I took it for fear the kids would eat them.  Then I grabbed the pot in the garbage can and of course went to burn it!!!  This I was doing to "save" the children.


It seems like is was a school field trip of sorts, for the adults started to gather the kids and put them back on the bus and gradually they were all gone - Again, except me and Richard and whoever was in that truck with him.  That was weird cuz then we the 3 of us drove off in that truck.  Richard was driving and the kid was in the back seat.  I crawled into the back where there was a carpet kit in the bed of the truck!  We drove a for really long time. 








I must have moved into the cab cuz we were all back together and we started down into a canyon and we were headed to cross a bridge that, when we got there was storming and wind and water was blowing over it...I can still see this bridge and feel the fear of crossing it. I very scared.  Richard backed the truck up and was going to cross it backwards!   The kid (I'm still not sure who this person is) in the back said no you can't do this and took over driving.  
We drove up out of the canyon the sun was bright and the sky blue and we could see this bridge ahead of us it was huge and beautiful old, cement, sturdy and strong looking and as we drove it got dark and the bridge then lit up and looked so pretty against the black sky.

Now it would seem as if that was a great ending, but when I woke up I was crying, no bawling like a crazy woman - a mess!  Totally messed up by the feeling in this dream.  Oh My Gosh - Who would have time for a Mess like me!!! I certainly don't.  ridiculous - what are these dreams trying to tell me?

Interpretation:

I'm still working on that one!  I'll be back!  I have a life you know and other stuff to do!


Ok I'm back.......... this is what I've found;
Dead 
To see or talk to the dead in your dream forewarns that you are being influenced by negative people and are hanging around the wrong crowd. 
If you dream of a person who has died a long time ago, then it suggests that a current situation or relationship in your life resembles the quality of that deceased person. The dream may depict how you need to let this situation or relationship die and end it.
Bus 
To dream that you are waiting for a bus indicates a temporary setback in achieving your personal goals...
To dream that you are riding a bus implies that you are going along with the crowd. You are lacking originality and control over where your life is taking.
Children 
To see children in your dream signify an aspect of yourself and your childlike qualities. You may be retreating back to a childlike state and longing for the past. You are trying to still satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurture. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within...
To save a child in your dream signifies your attempts to save a part of yourself from being destroyed.
Drugs 
To dream that you are in possession of or taking drugs, signifies your need for a "quick fix" or an escape from reality.
Athletic Field 
To see or dream that you are on an athletic field represents the challenges that you are facing in your waking life. It also refers to your competitive nature.

Cabin 
To see or dream that you are in a wood cabin indicates that you will succeed via your own means. It suggests that you are self-reliant and independent, yet still remain humble. You prefer the simpler things in life.

Pick-Up Truck 
To see a pick-up truck in your dream represents hard work. You need to return to the basics. 

Bridge 
To dream that you are crossing a bridge signifies an important decision or a critical junction in your life. This decision will prove to be a positive change filled with prosperity and wealth in the horizon. Bridges represent a transitional period in your life where you will be moving on to a new stage. If the bridge is over water, then it suggests that your transition will be an emotional one.


Well there I have it.  I am officially A Mess!
note to self; in looking for the visual interpretation of this dream, a childhood dream was brought to my mind - in it a bridge.  The bridge ran across a canyon, a red rock canyon.  There was a storm, lightning, it was night and the bridge fell - with it my family fell too we were driving a black car while crossing it, I just remember still to this day FALLING from that bridge!  WOW!

No comments: