Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I felt Trapped, Urgency and Frustrated

Last night a new dream!




Creepy.  

Big Stadium, didn't see the field, just the lights and the cement - Lots and lots of people.  Bathroom scenes, public bathroom, lots of stainless steel stalls and lots of people - not describing the people or anything they were doing here!
I needed to get out of there.  


I Found a way out early so trying to get a bus or an airplane and couldn't get the places on my phone.  My phone looked like a banana too by the way!  (Whats that about?) I remember calling and listening - then nothing .


I took a train to find a plane I felt like my son was the closest to me Geographically and I could get to him the fastest so I was attempting to get to transportation.  On the move I saw lots of different kinds of people Beautiful people and run down shoeless worn coat people.  I kept trying to use my phone I couldn't get the internet to give me directions!  (my phone broke yesterday suppose I've flipped out because of that - if so, LAME!!?)



I was in a big city Trying to get to my son I just, well I needed to get to him.  I had this new phone and couldn't figure out how to get it to work.  I was calling Amric to help me figure out how to do it I called him and it was Matthew on the other end.  He was talking to me and then Olaf walked up behind me!?!?!!?  I turned to follow him and we went into a large Bus station and I lost him. Then I didn't know what bus to get on and I stood there watching as they all drove away, I missed them all.

I was alone, I never got on a bus I walked away. 
I woke up so sad.


Interpretation:
Stadium 
To see or dream that you are in a stadium represents your determination to succeed and achieve your goals. You need to be more active, aggressive, and bold.


Bathroom 
To dream that you are in the bathroom, relates to your instinctual urges. You may be experiencing some burdens/feelings and need to "relieve yourself". Alternatively, a bathroom symbolizes purification and self-renewal. You need to cleanse yourself, both emotionally and psychologically.
To dream that you are in a public restroom with no stalls or that there are a lot of people around while you are trying to do your business signifies your frustrations about getting enough privacy. You are always putting others ahead of your own needs. As a result, you are lacking a sense of personal space. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are having difficulties letting go of old emotions. You are afraid that if you reveal these feelings, then others around you will judge and criticize you.


Telephone 
To see or hear a telephone in your dream signifies a message from your subconscious or some sort of telepathic communication. You may be forced to confront issues which you have been avoiding. Alternatively, the telephone represents your communication and relationship with others. If there is no dial tone or the phone is left off the hook, then the dream indicates that you are shutting yourself out. You are experiencing difficulties in getting your thoughts and feelings across...
the dream signifies lack of understanding. Perhaps you are having difficulties getting through to someone.
Bananas 
To see bananas in your dream, may be a metaphor for repressed sexual urges and desires. 
Train 
To see a train in your dream represents conformity. You are just going along with what everyone else is doing...a train means that you are very methodical. You need to lay things out specifically and do things in an orderly and sequential manner.
Bus 
To dream that you are waiting for a bus indicates a temporary setback in achieving your personal goals. If you miss the bus, then it indicates that an aspect of your life is out of control. You need to slow down and map out a new plan

No comments: