Thursday, February 03, 2011

who are you really?

I don't think you can even ever really be who you really are.  What for the judgement of "the people", "the government", "your family", or "your religion".  I pretty much think it's why I eat too much, drink too much soda and am a hermit.  They say your personality is created by the age of 6! So...that's me, that's who I am.

Seems like I don't have alot of "paper entries" that are sharable! or should I say "blogable"!!!
In 2008 I did write on this day that we have a new Prophet - Thomas S. Monson and that it was said "that it's a new day - a new generation."  I compare it in my "paper" to the Old Testament time Moses transitioning to Joshua and today Hinckley transitioning to Monson.

"Trust is what holds an army together and trust
starts at the Top."

How important is it to really know yourself? to trust who you are?  Your leaders, government, your children, your spouse?  How do you think that people ask for help? How do we display or exude trust? Confidence?  Today I was making a book of quotes for a missionary just to let him know I was supporting him, thinking about him, trusting him to endure to the end.  I added pictures to this little book of mine, My daughter was looking it over ... I learned two things about myself today...ONE as a child I with my mother did alot of cut and paste - it was "our" craft time (thus I thought as a child I was crafty!)  I trusted her, she let me believe I was crafty because of "home made valentines" etc!!!   TWO as my daughter pointed out to me today...I am very literal and learn visually! I know that this missionary will look at my "craft" and "get that it is me" - I trust him to get it!!!

As a human race I also believe you don't keep doing something for anyone - weither it be self, parent, spouse, teacher, leader or even a Prophet if you don't Trust them; you give in, up and out!
I pray to be one that others trust and to Trust Myself with others.

No comments: