Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Israeli and the fitness guy!


realandsherri.com or twitter.com/realnsherri  or facebook = Sherriandreal LeBeuf!!!
 When we were first married I worked out side the home a regular 40+ hour week but I also had hustle - which my momma taught me, putting me to work at age 5 around the home and into the work force at age 12!    I wanted nice Christmas cards (or maybe my mother just did) anyway she sent me out to sell ... so I sold door to door in the 120 degree heat in August "Christmas cards" with the senders named engraved on the envelope and the in the signature spot!!!   I wanted to have nice jewelry so I sold Park Lane.  I wanted to have nice make-up so I sold Jafra!  I wanted to travel so WE sold Travel Max!!!  Pretty Burnt out on the sales end of things and never really making more than I spent on these self entrepreneurial adventures I was ready to turn down the likes of Real Lebeuf trying to get me to sell Pre Paid Legal!!!!  But when I went to the mall this weekend with Amric to buy him shoes the Israeli sales lady at the kiosk in the mall saw me coming a mile away and knew I hadn't been out of the house all winter!!!! Then there is hubby who went to get a little help loosing weight ... that complete nutrition guy saw him gettin' out of the car.  And here we sit tonight, with our buyers remorse; lotions and pills and the fluff fund EMPTY! all in one day!!!!!

No comments: