Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2005

2005
For this week I'm so grateful to have gotten to go to El Paso / Las Cruces for the Seminary Symposium!  I really really felt the spirit edify!  I WANT to PRAY and be worthy to teach.  Huby took kids to Albuquerque today for a Temple trip.  Mom and I along with Amric started to pack the house again!  I cried!  I colored Nanny's hair first time ever for her (and we never did it again!) she did not like the idea!!!  This is a small thing but Richie pointed out to me today that "I felt" like I'd been given or blessed or "had a change of heart" so It's all spiritual guidance to back to Elma, back to our roots.  I pray to be able to let go of my people and my seminary kids here, the house - I thought that we were here to stay!!! That this was the place of our new roots!

Today the 20th we are in Las Vegas attending church with Apryl and Sean.  The boys are on the way back to Elma when we are done, the girls go back to Roswell.  So my prayers are for safe travel, the house to sell, and the job to be successful for him.

No comments: