Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Email, Paper Journals, Scrapbooks, Oh my!!!

I am looking thru the journals...Today I find that I wrote... "I am at Apryls - I'm pretty busy so I am emailing people eletters and not writing so much in my paper journal!"  thus I am reminded that I have the story of my life in way tooooo many places.  This will be a tuff job, condensing the life and married times into one place! Wish me luck!!!

"A spirit persuaded first one way and then the other cannot be relied on." --Fredrick Wentworth

Sean tells stories to the kids!  These are the morals to His stories; The moral of the story of Peter Pan = "Chicks that fight can be Hot!"  and "Boys who lie die!",  "Fat is bad" and of course "Fairies are HOT!"
"So Vaughn is a little loud and crazy this visit!"  It's this tiny apt, he has no place to vent his aggresion!!!

This is my baby - I love her!!!! She loved to read before she could!!!

"The Saints of God have always been under covenant to nourish each other spiritually, especially those tender in the gospel."  Henry B. Eyring

No comments: