Thursday, January 12, 2017

My Happiness Project Dec.

December was my practice, second practice month.  Thank goodness because with Christmas involved it was hard to keep focused.  I will be bringing several resolutions forward, but mostly to keep and even in some cases, to start working on them.  I can see that the ideas and words are in my mind though and the applications are being made.  It's about to get real now, I can't call the future months "practice months"! I am and do want to return and report for December - for my own documentation sake!!

I can see that I need to continuously work on being a Light in the World - I think about me and mine way more than I should. I loved working on projects for #LightTheWorld, I love Christmas and Giving to my loved ones.

I totally lost focus on my health from November.  I ate without thinking and with no regard. I need to WORK at this.  Even though it is not listed as a resolution or even as a goal in 2017, it is in the background ALL OVER THE PLACE my hope is in not dwelling on it and applying good habits of eating and moving I am striving to not tell myself what I can't do but what I can do.

My actual journal pages are well seemingly personal so no pics this month.  Not much rhetoric either.
Civility is Jan. I am actually looking forward to learning and doing and changing my thought process because of this resolution!

I am so grateful for December and for the family love that it brings into my life and all of yours.

No comments: