Tuesday, April 19, 2016

It's a Process ... Progress~

Dig In

Richie and I have moved so much in our married life. Always in the search for the next best better job and or "lifestyle"! I recall on Strawberry Hill saying "just dig in", in Roswell saying "this is it" and on Memory lane saying "lets just start over and dig in" and then again in Valley saying "lets drop an anchor or at least a boat in that lake and Dig in"! As my Grandpa Lyman would have said "its all joyful to the purpose"! Transitions are hard. Commitment is necessary. Experience necessary. 

For now we are transitioned, committed and experienced.  We are us for the first time in 36 years! Richie is indeed digging in!!! Just wanted to share his little project remember it's a work in Process to Progress!!!  Plus I found a new app!!!


I guess it won't load so I have loaded it on YouTube!


No comments: