Tuesday, January 07, 2014

2014 "PROJECTS"

As One Might Say "2014 is going to be My Year"  :)


I say "Projects" because it is a list of things I NEED to get done before... heaven forbid another move! or I die!!! Also, I want it to mean I am really doing something, accomplishing something, not just new year goals or resolutions.  I WANT TO COMPLETE AND DO PROJECTs. My theme for the New Year ... Give myself Wholly to each and every "PROJECT"!  14 being the year I will list the top 14 Projects on my list and go from there!

My 2014 Scripture Link; Omni 1:25 and 26  - Doc and Cov 12:8 and then to 123:14-17. They play out like this in my mind and heart...
I am SUPER SIMPLE but I can offer myself wholly to the project, the calling, the family (not in that order prbly!), be humble, cheerful and then stand still and listen! 
well thats my perspective of them and how I "Project" to see 2014 play out!!!!

of course with the theme from last year - Exert Yourself and be Considerate as my foundation!!!!



  1. VHS to DVD Home Movie. 
  2. Quilts out of rags and tshirts (cleaning house of extras).
  3. Remind myself how to and then make hook rag rugs - I remember Liking it when I was young (really I have this many rags and tshirts around the house) - I like to keep things!
  4. POaST - Blog one year a month (need to catch up since the move) and then continue as I was already doing.
  5. Learn daily
    1. Budgeting ... money and healthy eating; apply to menu, habits and finances.
    2. Educate ... genealogy, writing and religion. I could write a book!
    3. Computer ...Learn how to use this blasted thing!  Then Clean it up.  For instance my photos are a mess they exist 1 -400 times each!!!! YIKES!
    4. Spanish!  I promised Marcela I'd try it again!!!
  6. A journal Blog. . .Update Journals into blog and throw away journals no on wants them, I don't anyone to have to go thru them.     Again -A BOOK??? Entitled - Purely fiction mawhahahahahaha!
  7. A Wedding.
  8. A Mission Blog.
  9. Arrange 6 and 8 into hard copies.
  10. Garage it's definitely better than before the move, but still needs work.
note:
Please feel free to read and or remind yourself what these Scripture links say!

1 comment:

e.a.s. said...

I want a rag rug! They are so homey! And type up your journals, edit out the juicy bits if you want, but then I will show you how to self-publish as a book, don't (just) have them on the computer! I love to read family journals, they are histories and patterns for our lives and I learn so much from them. It wouldn't be the same on a computer. They need to be on the bookshelf, a physical and un-deletable reminder of the lives of people we love!