Sunday, December 02, 2012

Money money money Give me some Money

Oh my krikee!!!
I've had another weird dream and even at this late hour in the evening it's still buggin me in my head....

I was at an event with lots of people with Jenni and Kassi!
Jenni
All of a sudden I was tied to a pole not with a rope but big fatty colorful snakes ...  What the heck?!

Kassi & Molli
Big fatty coral snakes!!!  And Yellow sand white ones!   I'm not sure what this means but I know that jenni and Kassi were not helping me one bit!!! I think they were laughing and giggling!!  What's that about?  Rude.

When they started to realize it was real and I was being squished to death they started to sing for money LOUD they sang "Give me some Money"



Vaughn and his peaceful spirit

And Along come Vaughn with his snake catcher and muscles with his sweet singing to the snakes and they uncoiled themselves and went to his snake catcher....

what is the moral of that lame dream!!!



1 comment:

Write for the generations! said...

Yes I stole pictures from your fb pages!!!