Monday, May 02, 2016

No Empty Chairs


I just want to write today about my cute family!  
I have been writing a blog since 2010 and I titled it The Sobczak Daily, well it hasn't been written daily so that seemed to me this morning non applicable so I went right in and have retitled my blog and actually taken ownership of it! A step into the present day.  Last year I wrote in my personal paper journal more than here with the goal of being more "personal", today I ask - is anything personal anymore?  It's a little crazy how nothing is.

I see so much when I look at this picture of my family. 
first I see joy
then I see myself - and think I am alone.
I realize I am not alone, that Richard and I are the bookends of the children in between.
I see the Temple which gives me hope - that we will be a family continuing on into Eternity.
My goal for my little cute family is No Empty Chairs there.
Then I see an empty chair - why is Sean not there?
I see trials and hurdles that have been or are knocked over and some that aren't set back up.
  Then some that have been conquered set back up and the finish line crossed.
I see the world trying to tare us apart
and taking deceiving ways in doing it.
I see heritage and descendants.
I see that together or apart we are one,
that bonds need to be worked on continually and
cemented, that no matter where we live we are Family.

No comments: