Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Today I Cry

Today I Cry

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy -Psalms 126:5


I do not know why
 it's unknown today why I cry
look at me - I shake, I cry.
I cry to blog and share why I cry!
I cry for friends and family
I cry because I have a headache.
I cry because I'm offended.
I cry to God because of this dark world in which we live.
I cry because I weigh too much.
I cry for protection for each of the ones I love.
I cry for my babygrands!
I cry to know and appreciate my heritage.
I cry in joy!!
I cry because I see skin that is wrinkled and old :(
I cry grateful to be alive!!
I cry to better show the love I feel for my neighbor.
I cry because I'm jaded.
I cry for that 17 year old inside me to LIVE ON!
I cry in sorrow for those I've hurt.
I cry for the pain I caused my Savior.
I cry because I've let myself get out of control.
I cry in celebration and appreciation of the rivers and the trees.
I cry for my mom.
I cry for that LIGHT that sometimes I let go of willfully and even at times unknowingly.
I cry because I let you go.
I cry because I miss my children.
I cry because I am so DANG PROUD of my kids!
I cry out in sadness being left alone here.
I cry when I find a black striped suit in the closet size 38L.
I cry because I have Not One Cousin!
I cry asking why is it that I have not one cousin and never have?
I cry because my hair is not doing what I want it too! or to? I know it's not 2!!
I cry because I miss him.
I cry for my parents and my siblings, I cry they are in a good place.
I cry in prayer for those I've lost.
I cry for those that need rescue, how do I save them?
I cry in prayer for their return.
I cry because I have offended someone, I cry for forgiveness.
I cry because I'm genuinely happy!
I cry to know family that live far away...
I cry again, asking how do I be a strong link to them from so far away?
I cry in gratitude for blessings I have.
I cry grateful to live in this beautiful place.
I cry because I see that I have so much,
 truly I am blessed and yet I still ... cry!
I do not know why
it's unknown today why I cry
look at me - on my knees, I cry.
I cry when I see this, for this is how I feel today! Thank you internet for sharing!

No comments: