Friday, April 05, 2013

He's a Distraction

Yep!  I had another dream!!!!

In this dream I see a traveler. Long road canyons, rivers, mountains and trees, cant see who it is, but the scenery is beautiful.
The family is at an event.  I can't tell what it is and we seem to be inside and outside.
  
Then the POWER to the whole place goes off and we move the event, it first looks like a drive Inn then it turns into an inside movie theater.  I can see lots of seats. not so many people.  it's dark I can feel the darkness.  A girl is talking to someone but she has her arms stiff out in front of her.  



She leaves to go outside to see / talk to a guy on a motorcycle!  The sky is blue the grass is tall and yellow they seem to be rather tense.  
I go out to talk to her and I see myself shaking my finger at her like a lecture.  





Then I see a little blonde girl with a white sign the letters are written with Red paint and on it say "Bulbs / Flowers for sale Satsop Bulb farm".  I talked to her I'm not sure what was said but it completely changed my mood.  

So I go sit down to talk to the girl (it's Ayris) explaining she needs to not keep people at arms length so strongly and that the guy on the motorcycle is a "distraction" she needs to get back over to the people, the "event" and be Fun, look fun and be interested in other people.  She should try it out = much like planting a seed to see if it will grow, she could just try it to see if it changed her outlook on life.


When I come back into the theater it's dark again I can feel the darkness.  people are starting to mingle now more people are coming in and out then I see the girl talking and laughing with other girls and boys.  

I see a sparkle in her eye, she definitely has a sparkle in her eye and just as I see it,  the place lights up. 
The Power is back on the light is there again!  The traveler is there now, he is talking to her in the circle of friends they are one and having fun, I try to see who they are, who he is, but I can't....


I'm awake!


I feel like as I write these dreams down, I am seeing the same props (if you will!) and do you know how long it takes me to find the image that really represents what I saw in my dream?  Ridiculous!!!!  Weird, frustrating, interesting, enlightening - I don't know, maybe someday when I look back I'll understand them all!!!

Interp:

Motorcycle - To see or ride a motorcycle in your dream symbolizes your desire for freedom and need for adventure. You may be trying to escape from some situation or some other responsibility in your waking life...maybe you're moving to fast.

Highway - to see a highway in your dream represents your sense of direction and your life's path. Consider the conditions of the highway which will reveal how much you feel in charge of your life. A smooth, straight highway signifies inner peace, while a winding, bumpy road reflects emotional distress/disharmony.

Movie Theater -To dream that you are in a movie theater indicates that you are attempting to protect yourself from your emotions and/or actions. Your subconscious is trying to protect you from experiencing them directly.

The Power is OFF - To dream that the electricity is fried or out indicates your lack of insight and perspective on a situation. 

 so in retrospect after I've writeen this all out as they say "Whats that mean?!!!

No comments: