Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cattle

I'm starting to get the idea!  peace and gratitude??? IDK!


Yes another dream!  I wouldn't record them and talk about them except they are vivid, so very real that they are in my head til I do write about them!!!



This dream had corrals with cattle in them a lake, pond, trough, some kind of pool of water.  The corrals were laid out all around the water.  It was dry and dusty.  It was time for church.  Someone young man came to visit us.  I can tell you the names of the body builds of who he resembled, but not the point.  I could also tell you the personality of him as he talked to us, also I don't think its the point either, except to say that Richard baptized him.  Anyway  this kid came over and I sat down by the pool of water to talk to him, this is a place I felt peaceful and comfortable.  I do remember rationalizing I don't need to go to church if I am doing good hear with this kid.  Richard not happy didn't go to church either, instead he went out to wrangle some calves in his cowboy hat and really really western botton shirt!!!  I listened to this kids "problem" he had gotten himself involved with a woman who had a daughter now he found some letters that were in opposition to the "story" she had told him and he didn't know what to do.  end of story.


Now I'm in a corral with lots of cattle and one BIG BLACK HORSE. (I remember thinking in my dream about the dream the other night that I was suppose to compare the corrals with the All the cattle in them to the white house with all the children in All the rooms - WEIRD!)  I was working with the cattle and outside the corrals in the (I can't say pasture cuz there was none) dirt the cattle were getting anxious and starting to move which caused the cattle in the corral with me to start circling!  The horse started getting flighty and jumping so I opened the gate and herded the cattle out which started a stampede.  I could see over to Richard, his buttons all shinny and was a afraid as her wrestled with the calves the stampede was going to run over him.  I hollered "Are the outer gates open"?  I was afraid that the herd was all going to run out and I'd have to go herd them back in.  end of story.

I am awake now.



So today when we went walking Richard asked me "What do you like about living in Nebraska? and what don't you like".  As we talked I heard myself "I like where we live.  I like looking at the water.  I don't want to necessarily get in it, but I find it peaceful.  I miss the green of washington, but I don't remember looking out at the trees and thinking 'this is peaceful'.  I'm not all that over whelmed with Nebraska per-say  but I am grateful for our job and our home and for exactly where it is.  The water is peaceful, like my living room!"

Be Grateful.  Be at peace.

Interpretation:

Cattle 
To see cattle in your dream indicates that you need to proceed with caution in some situation or relationship.
To see a herd of cattle in your dream represents a lack of individuality. You generally go with the flow of things. Alternatively, it symbolizes prosperity.
To see a stampede of cattle in your dream suggests that something in your life is out of control.
Church
It is representative of your value system and the things you hold sacred.
Water 
To see water in your dream symbolizes your subconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. To see calm, clear water in your dream means that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation. 
Horse 
To see a horse in your dream symbolizes strength, power, endurance, virility and sexual prowess. It also represents a strong, physical energy. 
To see a black or dark horse in your dream signifies mystery, wildness, and the unknown. You are taking a chance or a gamble at some unknown situation. It may even refer to occult forces. 
Buttons 
To see a button in your dream indicates a metaphor for being too "buttoned up" or refrained. You need to let loose and be yourself. also to see a 
button in your dream indicates that you are stuck in some problem, situation or relationship. You need to push forward. Perhaps, it is time to make a new start... the dream symbolizes second chances.




No comments: