Saturday, November 24, 2012

Timmy 1985 as seen from Jail

Just sitting here bemused
sitting, not even amused
not eating, not drinking
not even thinking
everything coing hazy
I must be crazy
Oh Christ
where is my psychiatrist
tim 1985

In the gutter
I did mutter
as the water ran round
as I began to drown
flowing down the drain
going faster than a train
floating to the river
not caring what I give her
Just like going to bed
i must be dead.
TM 1985

I didn't run
I didn't have a gun
I had no knife
I ended no life
Now i'm doing time
for committing a crime
i didn't think
i even took a drink
timmy

Just like the bard
while playing a card
having a good time
I thought of a rhyme
you wonder what it was
what was the cause
did it fit like a glove
you read it above
Tim 1985

Kill Him
The guy in ten
Don't keep him around
Put him down
Kick him out
We'll all shout
Tim 1985

Day Eighteen
I'm caught between
the state, the county
im in whose bounty
I don't like to write
I don't like to fight
I am not very bold
But every day and night I am cold
Breakfast is supposed to be a meal
but here it is no deal
we have lunch and dinner
neither one a real winner
a deck of cards we have
 our time to salve
no other games
for us of no names
the showers are a joke
for in it we float
we can only try
but our feet can't get dry
someone took the dice
all have to pay the price
no rec for many a day
this the price we pay
no program of education or work
being here can only be a quirk
my wife I can't touch
contact visits are too much
living breathing flesh they must see
as every hour at night they wake me
where can we go locked up tight
But still they knock and use their flashlight
I have a hanger in my room
but stay clear the boom
because of some person of wit
we can't hang anything on it
By officers and warden words were spoken
by the state and county rules are broken
we are classified medium security
but locked up max for a surety
not even a little bit
do the guards like it
but it is their lot
to be part of the plot
on and on I could go
but all it does is fill me with woe
if I wasn't so blue
I could probably sue
You can Guess where we are
locked away so far
Cochise County Jail is the name
Why do the inmates get the shame.
Tim M 1985

No comments: