Sunday, November 18, 2012

I am grateful for "N" - Nouns


A Noun is a Person Place or Thing so to name of few of my favorites that I am grateful for


Person - Emmeline B. Wells

One year for Girls Camp we were asked to choose a Women of Value, this woman was our pick!  I have held close to my heart the things I learned about her since that year at camp - thank you Vanessa Koski for your inspiration in leading us that year!!

A woman of enormous energy and drive, she early set the course of her public work and lived to see many of her goals fulfilled. Though her life deviated from the path she originally envisioned, she never regretted her decision to become a Latter-day Saint nor doubted the importance of her work in behalf of women and the Church. She once wrote that she hoped historians would “remember the women of Zion when compiling the history of this Western land.”  Emmeline B. Wells is one who should not be forgotten.   
find out more about her  at:

www.families.utah.gov/Wells.pdf

www.lds.org/.../emmeline-b-wells-a-fine-soul-who-served? Ensign July 2003




Place - Woodland Hills, California

I cannot count the ways and blessings that came to me by way of knowing this place and these people - thank you for loving me!
Ellen, My Hero and me

Curt and Ellen


My California family!


Thing - Media

Because I'm such a hermit I am grateful for the media, I don't get out much.  Because I don't do drugs or drink I'm grateful for the TV.  Because my kids live so far away from me I am grateful for email, Facebook  Ticket to Ride and yes Blogging!  There are negatives too, but I'm looking at the Media as a positive in my life!
that's apryl online!!!  love you Apryl

No comments: