Friday, September 09, 2011

What do you do when you don't know what to do?

I still can't figure out how to add a picture on this knew computer but I don't ant to not write so I have no excuse to stop again!  Be patient with me I must keep moving even though I don't know what to do ...


so ... returning to my original plan; today is Sept 9th!
2009 ... zip
2010 ... zip

2008 ... looks like we were planning a move to Colorado.  I wonder what our life would have been like if we would have just done it?

this is a cool note I wrote:  "Ayris told me after seminary last week that she likes when Dad gives her "back to school blessings", she said that she loves it when she hears his voice change and he is talking for Heavenly Father.  She noted that today in Seminary the same thing had happened while I was teaching.  How cool is that ... she is learning to recognize the spirit teaching her and that is so much stronger than Richard or I trying to do so.

2007...  Tyler Georg Gone. :(

1998 ... My Mom diagnose with sugar diabetics  Nice day with Amric at Lake Sylvia.  Not happily married.  gotta loose weight!  I must get my house in order!!! Really do I say the same crap over and over and have to learn the same lessons.  Come on, maybe one of these days I'll catch on.  it looks like I'm stuck between my mom and my husband and that I worry too much.  Also I'm praying for Apryl, she seems to have a "potty mouth" and be "in Love" and not being able to just let it go.  She seems to be having issues with not being able to play soccer with the rec team because they play on Sunday!  Oh how I pray for miracles for her and that Heavenly Father will bless her and watch over her.

ok so I gotta get back into how to put this together mode but tonight as I review my journals I see that marriage is hard. Friends get mad. People leave, and I can get corny and say they come into our lives at certain time for things.  But I can also testify that that is true and we are blessed when we need to learn mostly because of those who come in and out of our lives.  Our Children need our constant prayers.  Traditions like back to school blessings and Family Home Eve discussions are stronger than we imagine and those are the memories that we hold on to.  Satan wants to destroy us.  When you ask yourself what do you do when I don't know what to do???  Read the scriptures, say your prayers. But really the scriptures are loaded with answers about what to do when you don't know what to do.  Nephi said Go and DO - keep doing it.  Joseph Smith said Study and Pray.  David, well he might have made the wrong choice so that's good to know too, my journals are filled with those!  The Brother of Jared - he prayed and communicated and DID all that he could do presenting a plan.  Live what you know to be right while you are waiting to figure out what to do!  BUT KEEP MOVING.  these last months physically I kept moving but spiritually, emotionally I stopped moving it's not good.  Grieve and then Go and Do for someone else, it takes your mind off of whatever is stabling you out.    How can it be that the LORD wants to bless us and we won't let him Doc and Cov 130:20 and 82:10 tell us Live the law that the blessing is predicated upon and receive!

No comments: