Thursday, March 31, 2011

When there is no light

Alma 19:6
Now, this was what Ammon desired, for he knew that king Lamoni was under the power of God; he knew that the dark veil of unbelief was being cast away from his mind, and the light which did light up his mind, which was the light of the glory of God, which was a marvelous light of his goodness—yea, this light had infused such joy into his soul, the cloud of darkness having been dispelled, and that the light of everlasting life was lit up in his soul, yea, he knew that this had overcome his natural frame, and he was carried away in God—

I know I know I've become a crazy woman with my religious application to every aspect of life!  What should I do?  What can I do?  The only thing I can come up with is - strive to express it and why it is and YES on a - DAILY basis!!!


Journal entry about Dad when we moved one year to Blanding Utah!!! I was reminded of this in a conversation with Austin this week, I guess he thought of it because he moved recently but my thought is this what do we do when there is no light?  Then Ayris came to me today with a scripture - the answer is we SHOULD root it out!  Now going along with my plants I am amazed and pleasantly pleased with them lately - it being spring and blooms and flowers and all, no really, where I've not ever seen them before - rambling I know.... Let me make this short for I am sure I will speak of Blanding again in another entry, think of it... Seeds, nourishment, roots, being unrooted, where is it all without LIGHT?


alma22:15
15 And it came to pass that after Aaron had expounded these things unto him, the king said: What shall I do that I may have this eternal life of which thou hast spoken? Yea, what shall I do that I may be born of God, having this wicked spirit rooted out of my breast, and receive his Spirit, that I may be filled with joy, that I may not be cast off at the last day? Behold, said he, I will give up all that I possess, yea, I will forsake my kingdom, that I may receive this great joy.

No comments: