Thursday, March 31, 2011

Let's move! 2008 ... Let's NOT!

Richie has made several trips to New Mexico for work, we are seriously considering moving back there.  He has been traveling there so much, he just really doesn't like it here since we moved back.  Anyway he keeps pushing it, I explained to kids today that I need to get my own condirmation that the move back to New Mexico is Right Choice we all need to support Dad and be more patient with him. 

Ok we packed up the office and Richard started off for New mexico... we saw Koski's ... he drove about an hour down the road and returned home!!  Said he just didn't feel good about it.  But wait.  He already quit his job and we already have an office space in Cortez Colorado rented!!!!  Oh Man!!! 

So now Plan is to hunker down save money fix up this place dig in Be part of the community. 


Well let's see all within a few months... I came home today and the whole plan has changed, so weird... I think we are moving to Montrose, colordao now!!!  Wouldn't that be weird.  We applied for a job with Farm Credit, He has wanted to get back there he liked that company alot.  We "feel" good about this and hope that the interview works out and maybe he'll get this job.

Well it's not happening.  Not this time anyway.   We do "feel" good about the goal to get back with Farm Credit!  I guess now we are on our own and the whole "hunker down and dig in" thing is the right road.  We must prepare this house and when it's right it will all fit together.  We just have to be prepared.  The idea of moving from her breaks me though, I totally love it here and know that it is where we are suppose to be for now, I know it.  and so I guess moving is on the calendar, but for another day!!!

No comments: