Thursday, March 31, 2011

Easter 2008

Can I tell you that I hate to shop!!!???!!!  But today I went with Amric and we had fun together.  We bought some clothes for he and Ayris!!!  Easter baskets include new shoes & new sunday clothes (if we can)!  This year I saved money - no baskets!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha!!!!
For Easter this year we tried something new!  No candy, no eggs.  We just had flat bread and steak with bitter herbs.  I cooked it for the kids at seminary too, and the whole church stunk up for the whole weekend!!!! Yikes.  Anyway I have to get that worked out, but I really liked it and I think the kids did too.  So Easter at our house from now on; Pita bread, Gyro like Steak, (gotta figure out how to make a good sauce),  Top Ramen salad with grapes and Strawberry cheesecake!!!!  Less sugar better health!!!!

No comments: