Saturday, November 29, 2014

Tables Tea sets and Trash


Last nights had a dream, it hasn't happened for a really long time not like this nor like it did there for awhile with its detail and color and complexity so I'm logging it! I like to do it here because it's faster and more visual so I can remember it better as I go.


A group of us were at a concert lots of people and buses (of course) then we were at someone's house it wasn't mine but it was huge inside and out.  It had wood beams and was lined in wood everywhere. There were long halls and they were wide and open.  The kitchen was open to the dining area which had an elegant rectangular wooden table that glistened in the light with a very out of place shining chandelier.  Tea cups were out and tea? was being served to us I remember that they were tiny and thin to hold. 

We left and went to someone (I can't see who specifically), when we got there I see that people were everywhere, some sleeping in sleeping bags some just chatting. It was cold. Things were going on here that either I didn't want to know or that I was avoiding. 

I walked with someone (I can't see who this is - I want to, I'm trying to even in my dream) we left that place we were looking at little stick built buildings and I was choosing which one to buy to start a store in.  Then we followed a dirt road back to the people.  I'm pretty sure Blake Shelton was there!!! (Maybe it was his concert??).  
the table no kidding looked like this
Then buses came and some of them got on the buses to go somewhere, but I wanted to drive. I wasn't allowed to I wasn't in charge and I knew it.  We went back to the house where we had been.  Only now the table was round with long sections reaching out to chairs to sit on, it looked like maybe the shape of a flower clock?!!!  The tea was served again and I broke my tea cup (this part of the dream was so intense frantic and felt real the anxiety was heightened in my dream).  I looked frantically for a place to hide that I had broken this beautiful fragile cup and saucer. I found piles and piles of trash/ garbage. I tried to hide it in there so no one would see it and I found stacks of very neatly folded clothing.
Like In a store where the edges and lines of the clothing all meet perfectly I started to hide the broken teacups In between the clothes but then thought "it'll be too easy to find when someone picks these clothes out to line them up or throw them out the person will notice that I moved them" (for heavens sake they were in the trash)! So I found a bag and smashed this little set up fine and shoved it into a bag and buried it in the pile of garbage that people then came and gathered into boxes not cans and took away.  Like it was a storage or inventory warehouse.

  

Then I was back at the second house and the maid came in and started to clean the water glasses or beautiful goblets of some kind.  I offered to help but she said she would do it it was her job. So I went back to the kitchen people were there and I left with someone feeling no cause to stay in this house any more and we kept driving to that place where the people went on the buses. We all met back there, even the sleeping people were there. I thought next time I should just take a beautiful bus and not walk or drive so far out of my way.



would love to hear your comments!!!!

No comments: