Saturday, November 17, 2012

I am grateful for "K" - Kindness



 I am Grateful for "K"  Kindness


Kindness can't be still
like water it must be moveing
through trial and joy

Lie for me hide truth
Reality mistakes cover
Don't make me face it

Want to make them proud
mistakes, decisions, choices
A parent covers

Anxiety rules
Depression highs and lows
A spirit that can't be reached

Why do people lie
The darkness of betrayal
Please, Don't let me fall

Out of the dark
I alone harbor my fear
To let someone down

Work is my release
Atta girl is my reward
Heaven seems so far

Fear No trust at home
Enemy is at the door
Love thy enemy

Resist temptation
Does any of it matter
Where is my reward?

Worthy unworthy
Family, friends, addiction
Answer me, Free my soul

Like a stream I move
A river you are loud & bold
my choice is silence

Unconditional
Charity is the answer
Kindness over all.



ksmsthemom 2012

No comments: