Saturday, November 10, 2012

"Angry People are not always wise"

There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of merit or sense.” 
The quotes are from  -  Pride and Prejudice


I want to say that I hold no regrets
I want to say that I have no vengeance
I want to say that I pray for him
I want to say that he is a Son to me
I want to clarify I support her
I want to admit I played a bigger role than I should have
I want to ask for forgiveness
I want to scream I don't need any
I want to be angry
I beg to gather them both up in my arms and say; "all is well"

"I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun.” 

Instead I am writing
Instead I am praying
Instead I am loving from afar
Instead analyzing the foundation
Instead I am recognizing time as it flew by
Instead I am attempting to make sense of it all
I beg to ask "Why did you hate that you loved her?"

“I could easily forgive his pride, if he had not mortified mine.” 

My mind reruns all the memories
My heart hears all the conversations
My eye sees the Good, the bad and the ugly
My perspective is that I loved, supported, chastened and let go but not in time
I beg to ask what happened? What about the covenants? Where is your testimony? When is it wrong to be kind? How do you know when to let go? How many times do you start over, forgive and forget? How does one forget?  What is it that you NEED to remember to never make that mistake again?

“I might as well enquire,” replied she, “why with so evident a design of offending and insulting me, you chose to tell me that you liked me against your will, against your reason, and even against your character?”

I send out messages
I send out love
I send out forgiveness
I send out a need for closure
I send out positive, needful prayers
I beg to ask Why did I not see "The Red Flags"?

"Pardon me for interrupting you madam," cried Mr. Collins; "but if she is really headstrong and foolish, I know not whether she would altogether be a very desirable wife to a man in my situation, who naturally looks for happiness in the marriage state.  If therefore she actually persists in rejecting my suit, perhaps it were better not to force her into accepting me, because if liable to such defects of temper, she could not contribute much to my felicity."

I am not angry
I want to say I love you  - "I Love You!"
Instead I close a book
My voice it does not slander
I send out my Perspective
I beg to be able to let go of something I can not control.

"Angry people are not always wise"    but    Happy people know when to let go....
My hope is if I put my perspective out there I indeed can both be happy and let go

KSMSTHEMOM



No comments: