Friday, March 18, 2011

Aunt El



Four years ago today my Auntie died.  I read that we had a hard time up until that point.  She had a horrible horrible time.  well it's almost midnight and I have been sorting and reading for 6 hours... It's depressing.  I have no inspiration either to say something enlightened or insightful, how sad is that.
Auntie was a good aunt to us kids, she loved us dearly I know that.  She had two hard marriages it looks like.  She loved her Mother and her Dady!!!
I got nothin!
So much therapy needed I guess to be able to talk about the struggles involved with taking care of a sick aunt for the last years of her life!
Too bad since I have such happy FUN memories of her before that.  She took me fishing, hunting, she is the one with the scary cat (George).  My scanner is broken and huby has the computer with the pics on it so no pics tonight!  BUT Auntie I love you.  I remember flying over the bolders with you in my sweet Gremlin!!!

No comments: